January 5, 2012
Beyoncé continues to show her strengths as a well-rounded diva, even while pregnant. The singer has revealed the "Live At Roseland" App on the Apple App Store, available for iPhones® and iPads®. Read more about it below:
- Beyoncé’s sold-out four nights at New York’s famed Roseland Ballroom back in August was a resounding success with the first night’s tickets selling out in a record 22 seconds. “4 Intimate Nights With Beyoncé” was a fan and critical favorite with Rolling Stone Magazine declaring that the club had turned into a coliseum with Beyoncé’s “rafter-rattling force.”
- The energy and the magic of those nights were captured forever and released last month as “Live At Roseland: The Elements Of 4” deluxe package, a two-disc DVD concert film executive produced by Beyoncé for her own Parkwood Entertainment company, in association with Columbia Records.
- The global entertainer partnered with Treemo Labs to create the “Beyoncé: Live At Roseland” App, which is available today at http://bit.ly/Beyonce_Roseland. This marks an alternative distribution model for long-form content that was previously only available on DVD.
- The “Beyoncé: Live At Roseland” App is a unique, immersive experience for Beyoncé’s fans with music, concert footage and incredible photographs that tell the story of what it was like to be on stage and backstage with Beyoncé during her performances at the Roseland Ballroom.
- “Offering all of these materials in an App represents an industry first and demonstrates again why Beyoncé is a music and entertainment industry visionary,” said Brent Brookler, CEO and founder, Treemo Labs. “We’re extremely fortunate to have been able to work with her and her team on this project.”
- The App, available for iPhones® and iPads®, features the full Roseland concert and a photo gallery containing over 25 photos with pinch and zoom capabilities, all of which do not require an Internet connection to view. Additionally, the app enables fans to download the bonus video content—“Behind The Stage” from Roseland and “Behind The Camera” from Beyonce's music videos. Fans can also share photos and the concert app with friends via social media or email.
- “Live At Roseland” concert film was directed by Beyoncé, Ed Burke and Anthony Green, and executive produced by Beyoncé for Parkwood Entertainment, in association with Columbia Records.
Click HERE to download the "Live at Roseland" App from the App Store now!
With this new App, in addition to showing that she is keeping up with the digital age, Beyoncé subtly tells the world that there is no slowing her down. As the superstar herself would say: "Strong enough to bear them children, then get back to business."
P.S. Happy birthday to me! Whoa, I'm getting old.